Welcome to the Hawaiian Community Lending Emergency Loan Application Interest form. Please tell us your name and provide your contact information. Once you submit this you will be directed to the portal creation page to begin the application process.
You will complete the application on the portal.
IF YOU PREVIOUSLY STARTED YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS, CLICK HERE (or copy and paste this link into your web browser https://www.vistashare.com/p/hawaiian_community_assets/hawaiian-community-assets-emergency-loan/login.html)TO LOG BACK IN TO YOUR PORTAL ACCOUNT
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS, AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Eligible Borrower: You must be a resident of Hawaii, at least 18 years old, and have monthly income to qualify
- Purpose: This emergency loan is funded by Hawaii Community Lending to help with financial emergencies
- Maximum Loan Amount: $5,000 (up to $25,000 for past due mortgage assistance)
- Interest Rate: 10% to 15% APR (compared to payday loans that charge up to 460% APR)
- Loan Term: Up to 60 months
- Financial Counseling: Required at loan closing
- Fees: $5 late payment fee and $25 return check fee for insufficient funds payments
Documentation Required: Applicants must upload (1) copy of photo ID (2) copy of social security card or ITIN, (3) rental lease agreement (if applicable), (4) copies of 30 days most recent paystubs (if applicable), (5) evidence of other income (i.e. child support, alimony, pension, retirement, social security, TANF), (6) letter explaining financial emergency, (7) copies of most recent 30 days bank statement for ALL accounts, (8) copy of most recent Federal tax return (if self-employed), (9) verification of debt (i.e. eviction notice, mortgage loan statement, rental deposit statement, etc)